Good morning, mindful ones!
As I lie here in my warm, cozy bed admiring the sounds of rain and thunder, I am overcome with the feeling that today is a great day to be alive!
Right now is the perfect moment to count my blessings.
- It’s a blessing that I woke up this morning.
- That I am able to hear all of the sounds of nature.
- That I am in a warm bed sheltered from the rain.
- That my hands can hold my phone and I have fingers to type.
- It’s a blessing that both of my parents are still alive and healthy and strong.
- My son Julian is my blessing and my teacher.
- It’s a blessing to have a brother and nieces and nephews. And cousins. And uncles and aunties.
- I’m blessed to be healthy, happy and so darn clever 😜
- I’m blessed to have amazing friends in my life; old and new, gold and silver. Some since kindergarten!
- I’m so blessed to have my yoga practice.
- It’s a blessing to have so many talented and wise yoga teachers and students.
- I am blessed to have all of my hurts, disappointments and sadness for all of the wisdom and experiences they’ve brought.
- I am blessed to experience the full range of human emotions in this life experience.
- I am blessed to work at yoga by degrees and actually make my passion a career.
- I am blessed my little Coco is in my life.
- I am blessed to be surrounded by love always. And to finally see it and appreciate it.
- It’s a blessing to have running water and access to clean drinking water.
- It’s a blessing to have electricity.
- I am blessed to have a vehicle to get me through my day safely with ease and comfort.
- I’m blessed to be able to share my thoughts with you through this blog.
Won’t you take a few moments this morning to count your blessings?
You are a blessing to me and so many others.
Anicca! Anicca! Anicca! Be happy. Be happy. Be happy.