Hey yogis! Wow! Hard to believe that November is here!! We are in the last weeks of 2019! The end of a great decade.
Our ￼￼ November 2019 POTM is Prapadasana or “tip toe pose.”
This pose, like life, requires focus, balance and a strong determination.
How to do Prapadasana / Tip Toe Pose?
1. Begin in Tadasana / Mountain Pose.
2. Exhale and come into Malasana / Garland Pose.
3. Bring your feet together and slowly lift your heels off the floor.
4. Balance your body on your toes and keep your back straight.
5. Bring your palms together and focus in between your eyebrows.
6. Stay in this pose for 3 to 6 long breaths.
To come out of this pose, bring your heels down and come back into Tadasana / Mountain Pose.
Here’s why you should do it:
Improves concentration and sense of balance.
Strengthens the core, feet, ankles, calves, knees and thighs.
Stretches the hip flexors, hamstrings and groins.
Stimulates the Muladhara / Root Chakra.
Do it with a friend!